Posted on 9th February 2012 by Jukka Niiranen in News and events
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
About meI'm a Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP from Finland, having worked with the system since 2005 and in the field of customer relationship management for over 10 years now. Whenever I feel like saying a thing or two to about Dynamics CRM, I may post it here on my blog, tweet it, save it to my CRM links or post it on Google+.
Follow on Google+
Read on Feedly (RSS)
@jukkan on TwitterMy Tweets
- Analyzing Customer Behavior Data with CRM 2015 Rollup Fields
- Who Is The Customer in Your CRM? (Podcast)
- Dynamics CRM 2013 in Retrospect
- What Convergence 2014 Europe Tells Us About 2015
- Don’t Merge Your Forms in CRM 2013
- 10 Tips for Designing a Great User Experience in Dynamics CRM
- Time Travel with Workflows: Accessing “Before” and “After” Values
- Troubleshooting CRM for Tablets Login Issues with ADFS
- Access Option Set Labels in Dynamics CRM OData Feeds via Power Query
- Our New Book: CRM 2013 QuickStart
Tagsactivities activity feed add-on Azure Browser cloud community Convergence crm5 crm2011 CRM 2011 CRM 2013 customization data development ExtremeCRM iPad Leo mobile Office Office 365 online Orion Outlook Polaris process R8 R9 releases reports roadmap salesforce screenshots service social social crm solution twitter UI update rollup upgrade usability Windows 8 workflow wpc
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now also on GitHub! Here you can find the brand new CRM mobile app samples...
- The new Rollup Field feature in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 allows us to configure automated calculations...
- Did you know that Access Team Templates cannot be transported in Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions from...
- What questions should you be asking when starting to design a CRM system to manage your customer data...
- The new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 version is now available for download! #MSDYNCRM #CRM2015
- Looking for some performance optimization tips for your on-premises Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment...
- Reshared post from Joel Lindstrom:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM has a feature for role-based forms, but a far more common requirement is to be...
- Ever needed to re-open a closed activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to edit or add details to it? Sure...
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 will be here any moment now. Here's you last chance to catch up on some ...
- CRM Access Team Mover
- Fetch Tester 3000
- FetchXml Builder for XrmToolbox
- Connect Bridge Dynamics CRM Connector
- ERD Generator for Dynamics CRM 2011/2013
- C4CRM Relationship Charts
- Exchange Rate Sync for CRM 2013
- CRM REST Builder
- Dynamics CRM 2013 Left Navigation
- FAV Plugin for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Formula, Aggregation and Validation
The CRM QuickStart Book