Posted on 9th February 2012 by Jukka Niiranen in News and events
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
About meI'm a Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP from Finland, having worked with the system since 2005 and in the field of customer relationship management for over 10 years now. Whenever I feel like saying a thing or two to about Dynamics CRM, I may post it here on my blog, tweet it, save it to my CRM links or post it on Google+.
Follow on Google+
Read on Feedly (RSS)
@jukkan on TwitterMy Tweets
- Don’t Merge Your Forms in CRM 2013
- 10 Tips for Designing a Great User Experience in Dynamics CRM
- Time Travel with Workflows: Accessing “Before” and “After” Values
- Troubleshooting CRM for Tablets Login Issues with ADFS
- Access Option Set Labels in Dynamics CRM OData Feeds via Power Query
- Our New Book: CRM 2013 QuickStart
- Update Rollups, Service Packs, Major Releases: Understanding Dynamics CRM Versioning
- Dynamics CRM Platform Evolution Revisited
- Configuration Migration Tool: Working Smarter with Metadata Entities
- CRM 2013 SP1: Case Creation and Routing – The Details
Tagsactivity feed add-on Azure Browser cloud community Convergence crm5 crm2011 CRM 2011 CRM 2013 customization data development email ExtremeCRM iPad Leo mobile Office Office 365 online Orion Outlook Polaris process R8 R9 releases reports roadmap salesforce screenshots service social social crm solution twitter UI update rollup upgrade usability Windows 8 workflow wpc
- What do top industry analysts think about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP product roadmap? Based on the...
- Want to test drive the Windows 10 Technical Preview? Be aware that #Win10 does not currently support...
- Want to automate the updating of your currency exchange rates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Here's a free...
- Are you upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 from a previous version? When designing the new entity...
- Do you have a high number of workflow instances in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment? Beware of...
- Would you like to know how to improve the end user experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM? Here are some...
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 is coming! Here is the download link for the Release Preview guide for the...
- Tired of boring Microsoft Dynamics CRM email templates with only text and no graphics? Did you know ...
- Did you know that by using real-time workflows in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 you can access both the...
- Ever wondered why the Microsoft Dynamics CRM import templates do not contain all the fields you need...
- C4CRM Relationship Charts
- Exchange Rate Sync for CRM 2013
- CRM REST Builder
- Dynamics CRM 2013 Left Navigation
- FAV Plugin for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Formula, Aggregation and Validation
- QuickFind on Selected View
- Easy MetaData for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- PMDCI’s Country/Region Solution for Dynamics CRM
- Dashboard Chart Exporter for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Gap Consulting Workflow Executor