Posted on 9th February 2012 by Jukka Niiranen in News and events
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
About meI'm a Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP from Finland, having worked with the system since 2005 and in the field of customer relationship management for over 10 years now. Whenever I feel like saying a thing or two to about Dynamics CRM, I may post it here on my blog, tweet it, save it to my CRM links or post it on Google+.
Follow on Google+
Read on Feedly (RSS)
@jukkan on TwitterMy Tweets
- Our New Book: CRM 2013 QuickStart
- Update Rollups, Service Packs, Major Releases: Understanding Dynamics CRM Versioning
- Dynamics CRM Platform Evolution Revisited
- Configuration Migration Tool: Working Smarter with Metadata Entities
- CRM 2013 SP1: Case Creation and Routing – The Details
- CRM 2013 and the Platform Evolution: Webcast Recording and Slides
- CRM 2013 SP1: Case Creation and Routing – The Big Picture
- CRM 2013 Customization and the Platform Evolution (Webcast)
- Visualizing Your Progress with CRM Goals
- Dynamics CRM Reminder Workflows Done Right
Tagsactivity feed add-on Azure Browser cloud community Convergence crm5 crm2011 CRM 2011 CRM 2013 customization data development email ExtremeCRM iPad Leo mobile Office Office 365 online Orion Outlook Polaris process R8 R9 releases reports roadmap salesforce screenshots service social social crm solution twitter UI update rollup upgrade usability Windows 8 workflow wpc
- Are you having a hard time figuring out how the new Actions process type in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013...
- Looking for a way to ramp up your skills with the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM version? Have a look...
- Did you know that Dynamics CRM has a built-in Performance Center that shows you detailed information...
- CRM 2013 Update Rollup 3 has been released. However, if you have already deployed Service Pack 1 then...
- Where can you find all the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM videos? Bookmark this page from +Slow xRM to...
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform Evolution webcast is now available also in written format as a four...
- Want to add some visualizations of related record data onto the Microsoft Dynamics CRM record form? ...
- Want to import image files from a file server to the new CRM 2013 entity image field and show them on...
- Are you missing a menu from your Sitemap, such as Email Configuration or Post Configurations, after ...
- CRM 2011 / CRM 2013 Comparison Tool
- Enterprise Logger for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Exception Logging Infrastructure
- CRM 2013 One Click Navigation
- Download: Unified Service Desk (USD) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Download: Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 SDK documentation on MSDN
- CRM Goals for Windows Phone
- Advanced Find on record forms for CRM 2013
- Migrating Images from Notes to EntityImage for CRM 2013