Posted on 9th February 2012 by Jukka Niiranen in News and events
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
About meI'm a Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP from Finland, having worked with the system since 2005 and in the field of customer relationship management for over 10 years now. Whenever I feel like saying a thing or two to about Dynamics CRM, I may post it here on my blog, tweet it, save it to my CRM links or post it on Google+.
Follow on Google+
Read on Feedly (RSS)
@jukkan on TwitterMy Tweets
- Access Option Set Labels in Dynamics CRM OData Feeds via Power Query
- Our New Book: CRM 2013 QuickStart
- Update Rollups, Service Packs, Major Releases: Understanding Dynamics CRM Versioning
- Dynamics CRM Platform Evolution Revisited
- Configuration Migration Tool: Working Smarter with Metadata Entities
- CRM 2013 SP1: Case Creation and Routing – The Details
- CRM 2013 and the Platform Evolution: Webcast Recording and Slides
- CRM 2013 SP1: Case Creation and Routing – The Big Picture
- CRM 2013 Customization and the Platform Evolution (Webcast)
- Visualizing Your Progress with CRM Goals
Tagsactivity feed add-on Azure Browser cloud community Convergence crm5 crm2011 CRM 2011 CRM 2013 customization data development email ExtremeCRM iPad Leo mobile Office Office 365 online Orion Outlook Polaris process R8 R9 releases reports roadmap salesforce screenshots service social social crm solution twitter UI update rollup upgrade usability Windows 8 workflow wpc
- Why choose Salesforce.com over Microsoft Dynamics CRM? If you take a closer look at the top 5 arguments...
- Reader review on the CRM 2013 QuickStart book's chapter on Designing a Great User Experience: "I have...
- Want to update thousands of records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM via a workflow process, but would rather...
- If you're building reports in Excel for data pulled from Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online via OData feeds...
- Setting up an Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Windows Server 2012...
- Would you like to make the custom workflow activity you've developed available across any Microsoft ...
- Are you having a hard time figuring out how the new Actions process type in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013...
- Looking for a way to ramp up your skills with the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM version? Have a look...
- Did you know that Dynamics CRM has a built-in Performance Center that shows you detailed information...
- Dashboard Chart Exporter for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Gap Consulting Workflow Executor
- CRM 2011 / CRM 2013 Comparison Tool
- Enterprise Logger for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Exception Logging Infrastructure
- CRM 2013 One Click Navigation
- Download: Unified Service Desk (USD) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Download: Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 SDK documentation on MSDN
- CRM Goals for Windows Phone