Another day, another Microsoft CRM blog emerges. WordPress just makes it all too easy.
About this siteI'm a Microsoft Dynamics CRM specialist from Finland, having worked with the system since 2005 and in the field of customer relationship management for 10 years now. Occasionally when I have a thing or two to say about Dynamics CRM, I may post it here on my blog, tweet it, save it to my CRM links or post it on Google+.
- LinkedIn, Dynamics CRM and Social Selling
- Dynamics CRM 2011 on Windows Server 2012
- Ready Or Not, Orion Is Coming
- The Next Dynamics CRM User Experience: Orion
- Side effects of the Polaris UI
- eXtreme CRM 2013 Rome takeaways
- Using the updated Activity Feeds to monitor Queues
- What’s New in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Polaris Release: The Slides
- Windows 8, Outlook 2013 and Dynamics CRM – part 2
- The new Polaris UI in practice
Tagsactivity feed Azure Browser cloud Convergence crm5 crm2011 CRM 2011 customization data development ExtremeCRM IIS integration iPad Metro mobile Office Office 365 Office 2013 online Orion Outlook performance Polaris process R8 R9 releases salesforce screenshots SharePoint social social crm solution SQL twitter UI update rollup upgrade usability Windows 8 Windows Live ID workflow wpc
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Executing Dynamics CRM workflows based on a FetchXML query
- CRM 2011 SystemUser – Team Role View
- CRM 2011 VAT Calculator
- Web Caching Service for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- CRM Command Line Utilities
- CTI for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration
- Sonoma Partners Dynamic Forms for Dynamics CRM 2011
- CRM 2011 Client Side VsDoc
- Microsoft Visio Stencils for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bulk Creating Testing Data for Dynamics CRM 2011